We developed a completely new “Optical Processor” called Logic, which is the heart of the machine. This is a combination of very powerful hardware and software algorithms, that closely mimic how humans understand visual information. In order to determine what something looks like and what are the differences between two objects, the human brain combines colours, shapes, and textures. Optical sorters could only analyse this information separately, until now.
Just like our brain
The QUASAR judges many different parameters at the same time, and can “understand” what its cameras are seeing. It automatically knows what is the real colour of an object, independently of lights and shadows, and the exact shape and texture of every single kernel, contaminant or particle. This makes it very accurate in deciding what to keep or reject, and incredibly easy to use.
The optical processor changes how the user interacts with the sorter
Thanks to the Intelligent Learning system, creating a program is as simple as taking a snapshot of a contaminated product sample. The QUASAR automatically understands what is the good product and suggests what should be rejected. A simple confirmation on the screen and the program is created. Trial-and-error is a thing of the past.
Powerful, in every way
the next generation of 4k full-colour cameras, with the highest optical resolution and the innovative “True-Color” technology to maintain perfect colour and optical definition even on the smallest products. The processing speed is lightning fast, with a scan rate of up to 40 kHz and the new Sniper ejector algorithm, which drastically reduces product losses. With its next generation technology, the QUASAR offers many new possibilities for reaching the highest levels of purity and yield.
- 4k High-Resolution cameras with True-Color image processing technology.
- True-Shape technology to see and differentiate the exact shape of every single kernel, at high speed.
- Higher capacity, dedicated optical processor and analysis speed up to 40 kHz.
- Sniper ejector logic reduces product loss to a bare minimum.
- Even easier to use, with a new HD interface, industrial-grade tablet and auto-calibration.
- Fully designed and manufactured in Italy